Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 4, Wow!

Today was amazing! I slept in till 6:40 am, I have been getting up between 6 and 6:20 but I figured its sunday I'll get a few extra winks. Every thing I have heard about day 4 is true! I feel great! My mind is much clearer then it has been, and I have a lot of energy. My first impression was to take it easy and not over do it. I'm not eating after all, but that impression quickly gave way to another, do something! Today we went to Reading to run a couple errands, then cam home got the pick up to go get a couple chairs and a couch that someone had set on the corner with a sign that said free, after that I came home and mowed the yard. Now I dont have a regular yard it takes over an hour to mow and I don't have a riding lawn mower. After that I decided to go for a jog, man did that feel good! Like I mentioned before I am doing a training plan and it has you run intervals. I found myself pushing the running intervals longer and longer I even skipped one of the walking intervals all together. Got done a felt so good I almost wanted to go again. Then when I got home I decided that I would rearrange my office. Finally at 11pm I decided I would go to bed. I could get used to feeling like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment