Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 1

So today is day one of my juice fast. I found a website that has a 5 day guide with recipes so I am gonna follow it along for a while. Todays juice was apple & celery, pretty simple but really good. I also made a morning wake up concoction last night that consists of lemon, cucumber and mint leaves. I just soaked them in water over night and then drank the result, it is very refreshing. I also drank some powdered greens just to kick this thing off, but I am going to phase them out after a couple days.

Over all I felt pretty good for most of the day. By 5 o'clock though I was already starting to detox. My mind got very cloudy and I was irritated. Lauren took it all like a champ. So that's day one not much to it, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment