Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 2

Waking up at 6am I felt great! Got up had worship drank some of that lemon/cucumber water and some greens. Then I made some juice, Today the plan called for just Pineapple juice. So I guess this is where I will part way with the plan. I threw in carrots, a sweet potato, beets, spinach, apples, ginger, and some strawberries. It wasn't my finest juicing decision but it was tolerable.

Something I havent mentioned yet is how I am preparing the juice for the day. I went out and bought a dozen quart mason jars at Walmart.  Each morning I juice for the whole day so that when I get an urge to eat there is juice ready to go. Hunger comes on very suddenly during a juice fast and one of my biggest down falls in the past has been not having juice handy. It is best to use some type of container that you can seal well, it keeps the juice fresh, which also keeps it tasting good.

After I did my juicing I went out for a jog, I am doing a couch to 5k plan using my iPhone. My sister-in-law is using it and showed it to me a couple days ago. Since my bike is out of commission I figure I will work on my running through the fall and winter. I felt pretty good after I finished, but that was about the end of the good feelings.

A couple hours after I got home from my jog my head got very foggy and the detox continued. It was a long busy day but I survived. I m expecting tomorrow to be more of the same. Most of what I have seen or read indicates that it takes 3 or 4 days to get past the detox stage and really start feeling a difference. So we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment