Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 3, A Very Busy Sabbath

So day three was  Sabbath and not just a normal Sabbath for me either. Today after church I conducted a church training and took 22 church members out on outreach for two hours. Between church and the training there was lunch at the church. Oh man did it smell good! I tried to hide in the sanctuary until everyone was done and ready to get started but the smell found me there. I made it through though. Heres the crazy thing about today, I only juiced once, and I felt great almost all day!

The only explanation is that today was just a blessing from God.  To go all day on one juice and to have as much energy as I had to teach and then go run around on the streets for two hours is nothing short of supernatural. I was reminded today of a very important lesson that God has been teaching me lately. That is to be mindful of my words because they impact my reality. Towards the end of the day I started to feel a little tired no more then any other busy Sabbath, but I started whining a little bit about not having any juice all day, and I really started to get grumpy. Finally I realized what I was doing and blew it off and went on.

Attitude and expression are a big part of life in general but when your juice fasting they can really help you out. If you don't want to juice fast then don't why do something by choice that your just going to whine about the whole time? it is just going to make the experience that much more unbearable. Conversely, in life when your faced with something you dont want to do but have to, don't complain about it, it really doesn't help at all. Be positive, if you speak positive your outlook on the situation will change.




No comments:

Post a Comment