Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Days 6 & 7, The End...For Now.

Yesterday went by so fast that I didn't get a chance to write anything and honestly yesterday was so busy It was mostly a blur! I'm going to end the fast here for now. The next few weeks are just crazy and a lot of time travelling and what I dont want to do is break the fast in a moment of weakness at a taco bell.

I have learned a lot during the last 7 days so I will continue to post once a week or so and share some of that info. Unless my schedule changes I have 2 week window at the end of the month where I will be home so I am going to shoot for a 14 day fast then. Thanks for all the support the "likes" and comments on Facebook the other day really helped me push through and logging on to the blog and seeing all the views was inspiring as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment